Episode 1.2 of Princess Disasterface is now available.
I am oh-so-grateful to the team at SiteGround for fixing the technical issue I had. Otherwise Episode 1.2 would have been out on Monday, I swear…!
Today, I added some navigation buttons to each episode above and below the content. Should make things smoother for readers who need to catch up.
On Episode 1.0, I made things a little less smooth. All those patterned backgrounds looked great when I was making them, but it was a touch grating on the eyes when stacked up on a lit screen/in a white background. That’s why I threw in some dividers between pages (there’s generally 3-4 per episode, FYI).
Someday I’ll go back and edit all those mistakes I made when I was young and new to making comics…by which I mean a couple months younger than I am now. But hey, there’s a learning curve.
Enjoy, and have a great one.