1. Which of these is NOT the name of one of Inej’s knives?
A. Sankta Anastasia
B. Sankta Marya
C. Sankt Constantin
D. Sankt Vladimir
2. True or false: The ship that carries Kaz’s heist team to Fjerda is called The Ferdinand.
3. Which of these are NOT things Inej receives from Kaz?
A. A knife
B. A new contract
C. The Wraith
D. Cold hard cash
4. Which of these is NOT the name of a Barrel gang?
A. The Black Tips
B. The Dregs
C. The Razorbeaks
D. The Dime Lions
5. Which of these things are associated with Nina Zenik?
B. The White Rose
D. All of the above
6. Which of these is NOT a Barrel business?
A. The Emerald Palace
B. The Silver Lion
C. Club Cumulus
D. The House of the Blue Iris
1. Sankt Constantin
2. False: They sail on Ferolind
3. A new contract (she receives it from Per Haskell)
4. The Razorbeaks (the gang is called the Razorgulls.)
5. All of the Above
6. The Silver Lion
Less than four questions right: Find the nearest Stadwatch officer to escort you home. The Barrel eats nice people like you alive!
Four questions right: Ok, so you’ve been to the Barrel. How much money did you lose?
Five questions right: I think you have what it takes. Per Haskell and the Crows could use someone of your talents,
Six questions right: Talk to Dirtyhands about your next assignment–you’re already a Barrel rat through and through!
So, how’d you do?
Want more Six of Crows-themed posts?
Kaz Brekker and my Fjerdan heist-level character hangover
Trivia: Do you know Kaz Brekker?